LineHire provides Qualified and Interested candidates so companies can increase their internal fill rate
As easy as a job board, provides agency-quality candidates, and saves 80% - 90% versus agency recruiters
How do LineHire Campaigns help companies hire?
Employers are trying to maximize the number of openings filled by in-house recruitment teams. To achieve an internal fill rate approaching 100%, your in-house team needs the best tools available. LineHire puts companies in touch with qualified candidates not found on job boards.
Is this similar to a job board?
Running a LineHire campaign is just as easy as posting to a job board (we'll even set it up for you). And, while the cost of a LineHire campaign is less than $1,000, the source of candidates is completely different than job boards. Job boards provide only candidates that are actively looking at that moment. LineHire is populated by Talent Scouts, rather than by candidates themselves. So, the candidates submitted on LineHire are generally currently employed, passively looking candidates that are a great fit for your professional positions.
How does it work?
- Employers use LineHire's platform to launch Campaigns which include a job description, title, location, required skills, and even preferred previous employers - anything that will help Talent Scouts know exactly the type of person they are looking for to fill the role.
- We'll review the description and email you an invoice. The campaign then goes live at LineHire.com.
- Your job is broadcast to industry specific professional Talent Scouts
- Talent Scouts research, contact, and submit qualified and interested candidates
- You receive resumes and contact info for Talent Scouts' top candidates through emails and also on the LineHire website. You can contact any of the candidates you are interested in.
- LineHire rewards Talent Scouts when their candidates get an onsite interview
- Each Talent Scout is allowed a limited number of submissions for your role, encouraging presentation of only the most qualified candidates
How does the Placement Fee work?
When you list your position, you select what Placement Fee you’re willing to pay if you hire a Candidate received through LineHire. Starting at only $1,000, the Placement Fee motivates Talent Scoutsiters to submit the best candidates, and aligns their interests with yours. LineHire Placement Fees are just a fraction of the 20% to 30% fees that are common with traditional third-party recruiter arrangements.
What are my benefits in using LineHire Campaigns?
Less quantity and more quality
Unlike Job Boards, which result in a mountain of applications from active job seekers and very few relevant candidates LineHire campaigns are addressed to professional Talent Scouts across the country. You get access to those candidates who probably never see your job ad.
Direct contact to the best candidates
Unlike LinkedIn, which lets you find but not necessarily reach a good candidate, LineHire's Talent Scouts do the first candidate touch point and you receive a matching assessment and candidate contact information. Candidates are prepared by Talent Scouts to hear from you.
Campaigns last 30 days. You are free to contact candidate both during and after the campaign. By the end of the campaign period you have a pool of relevant candidates to choose from and often a few finalists lined up.
Dramatic cost reduction
Agency services cost anywhere from 20% to 33% of a candidate’s yearly salary. LineHire Campaign costs are comparable with a job board ad, and you can get great results with a placement fee as low as $1,000.
We guarantee qualified, interview-ready candidates.
LineHire pays industry professionals for finding and qualifying in-demand candidates
What is a LineHire Campaign?
A LineHire Campaign is a completely new model for the the recruiting industry. LineHire lets employers get hiring help from professional Talent Scouts and we reward those Talent Scouts for the work that they do.
How do Campaigns work?
- Clients create pre-paid job posting with a job description, title, location, required skills, and even preferred previous employers - anything that will help Talent Scouts know exactly the type of person they are looking for to fill the role.
- The campaign runs at LineHire.com and we match it with Talent Scouts in our network.
- Talent Scouts find qualified candidates and contact those who appear to be qualified. After verifying that the candidate is a good match and interested in the role, the Talent Scout sumbits the candidates resume, contact info, and a matching assessment on LineHire.com
- As candidates are submitted, clients can accept or decline, ask the Talent Scout questions, and leave feedback.
- In addition to placement fees, Talent Scouts get paid rewards when their candidates get onsite interviews, up to 4 interviews per campaign
LineHire handles getting the job orders so that you can focus on making placements
You research, contact, and qualify relevant candidates and get paid quickly when your candidates get interviewed.
Talent Scouts can establish a relationship with employers that can lead to additional work.
Is there a placement fee?
Yes, besides a Interview Rewards, each Campaign has a Placement Fee. The placement fee ranges from $800 to $4,000 is paid to successful Talent Scout upon placement, after a guarantee period that can range from 14 to 90 days.
What’s different about LineHire?
- Talent Scouts get paid both for interviewed and placed candidates
- Work is available without the upfront investment of establishing a relationship and selling to the client
- Providing relevant candidates is a powerful way to establish relationships for future work with new clients
What happens after I submit a candidate?
- Your submissions go directly to the client and they receive an email from our system with your candidate’s info. The candidate may message you through LineHire regarding a candidate with any questions or requests.
- Our platform allows the client to update the candidate statuses and we periodically remind
them to do so. You are immediately notified by the system if the status has been changed
- Keep in touch with your candidates as they move through the candidate journey. You can easily update the candidate's status on the candidate page when they've been contacted, interviewed, offered, or placed. LineHire pays you for onsite interviews and placements.
How do you handle awards payment?
Interview awards are paid via PayPal only. To receive the Campaign Award you should have a PayPal account.
Placement awards are paid via check or money wire and you will need to provide us with your W9. You will receive a 1099 form from us in January of the following year.
What is LineHire’s business model?
LineHire is successful when you are successful
Interview Rewards range between $50 and $150 depending on the job type
Placement Fees - 80% goes to the Talent Scout, with 20% retained by LineHire. So, when the client offers $4,000 on placement, LineHire advertises and pays $3,200 to Talent Scouts